|10 Things IMBA Will Do For Mountain Biking This Year10. Open 1,000 miles of new trails for mountain biking thanks to the work of IMBA clubs. |
9. Expand international IMBA projects in Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Italy.
8. Donate more than 100 trailwork tools to volunteer trail workers.
7. Convince National Park Service leaders to allow more riding on dirt roads and trails.
6. Introduce mountain biking to more than 5,000 kids through the Sprockids program.
5. Conduct more than 30 IMBA Trailbuilding Schools coast-to-coast.
4. Focus IMBA expertise on improving mountain biking access near major cities.
3. Sign a new partnership agreement with the BLM to promote mountain biking.
2. Support a half-million hours of volunteer trailwork.
1. Send the Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew to 250 trail events.
Privacy | Submit News |
Corrections | Contact Total Bike
Copyright 1998-2019 TotalBike.com All Rights Reserved