|On the night of March 4, 2003 someone broke into the Southern California GT R&D ceter and stole six bikes. The theives crashed through a back door with a vehicle and took the following bikes:|
1) Gloss black, Jim Busby prototype full-suspension bike. This bike is not heat-treated. Whoever rides it will kill themselves the minute they go off anything bigger than a curb.
2) 2003 DH-i, size medium: dark gray, wrong upper crown on Boxxer Team fork.
3) 2003 Ruckus i-Drive 1.0, size medium: dark gray, missing rear shock and hardware.
4) 2003 i-DRIVE 1.0, size large: stock 2003 bike, silver/gold/gray in color.
5) 2003 i-DRIVE 2.0, size medium: stock 2003 bike, black/blue/blue in color.
6) 2002 i-DRIVE 2.0, size large: silver with 2004 dark gray RockShox Duke Race fork, XT/XTR parts, DT Swiss rear shock, WTB wheelset and SGD black/silver saddle.
7) 2003 Jamie Bestwick Pro: stock bike, dark green.
If you see anything suspicious in the Southern Californial area, especially the prototype I-drive, of which there are only about 3 of them please contact your local police department and Mark Peterman with GT at 949-461-5946.
Privacy | Submit News |
Corrections | Contact Total Bike
Copyright 1998-2019 TotalBike.com All Rights Reserved